Wednesday, September 16, 2009

If you haven’t chased Seagulls in a wedding dress, you haven’t lived…

It’s a beautiful day in the neighborhood!

I had another cancellation so I’m using the time to network, return calls, (blog) among other things…

And I’m doing all of this from my lovely back porch…

Ahhhh….

It’s truly a beautiful thing.

I had a shoot yesterday with a wedding photographer, Michelle at Oeil

Who’s work I adore.....

We had a lot of fun… we both were on a limited amount of time so we got the shoot done in less than an hour, but I felt like we still did a lot.

I’m anxious to see how they turned out.

Michelle’s concept was pretty cool, we shot at the beach on some big rocks (big for Florida) I did my hair kinda messy updo and painted my nails black and wore dark lipstick.

It was different, A little Edgy. Interesting... veryvery.

Michelle was very cool down to earth.

As usual, I talked too much and was the total dork that I am.

But I had a great time.

And I got to chase some seagulls in my wedding dress which was tons of fun.

And stand up on rocks and pretend to be a diva.

It was definitely some of the most fun I’ve had, mostly because I got to play, it was so out of the box…. I loved that.

I can’t wait to see the pictures, of and Michelle took some kind of video of me running down the beach, my veil flew off while I was doing this so I don’t know if she will use it or not, or if it even turned out.

But the recorder she used was cool; it was a tiny little thing, something I’ve never seen before….

Unrelated to the world of fashion… I was taking a shower before the shoot yesterday morning and the bathtub fixture flew right out of the wall, spraying water everywhere.
So yesterday after the shoot, I came home and repaired my bathtub/shower.

Yes…. I rock.

The only reason I did it was because I pictured my poor hubby getting home from work at 7pm and having to go into the bathroom and work on the shower for 3 hours.

I went to Lowes, got the parts (I took the broken part and they gave me everything I needed)and fixed it myself.

I am awesome.

Haha.

I was actually really scared I was going to screw it up, because there were a lot of little parts and cement, and o rings and other stuff involved.

And I had to saw a piece of PVC and I only had one chance to get the measurements right.

But the shower works now.

And Hubby hubster was very surprised and happy.

Yay Me.

If modeling doesn’t work out, I can be a plumber.

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment