Friday, October 9, 2009

A few Updates...

Ok I’m back….

Things have been more than a little nutty around here...

Lets see, where to begin???

Well, for starters, hubby hubster and I are lifting from the ground the massive launch of a line of handmade toys, the brain child (is that how you say it??) Of my dearest husband…

Coming to a store near you….

I have been interviewing craftsmen and organizing our game plan…. Plus working a crazy crazy modeling schedule and trying to take care of my household too.

I know what your thinking.

I cannot do all of this, and your right.

Something has to give.

I must hire a maid and a personal chef IMMIDENTIALLY!

Sadly, that’s not the case.

Things are actually going pretty well, considering how busy I am – every day something gives a little, but its working for right now.

We will see.

I have to say, it’s good to be busy and I’m making money modeling so what can be wrong with that?

I am busy for sure… sometimes I sit down for a minute just to gather my thoughts and try to figure out what to do next.

I live by my planner and though I have held out for a very long time, I think that I am going to be forced into getting a Blackberry or something.....

The internet function on my cell phone just isn’t cutting it.

I had lunch yesterday with a new friend. Another actress/model.

Yay!

It was fun and she has been doing this for about 8 years, so had lots of great advice for me.

It was really great to be able to talk to someone about what I’m doing and get feedback about my plans.

I encourage anyone starting out to seek out someone they can talk to, its really helpful.

I always do this in any new endeavor I take on.

Well Girls and Boys, that’s all I have for today…

I have a bunch of stuff to do… you know.

WORK.

Before hubby hubster and I take off for Tampa to see U2 rock out… YAY!

Very exciting….

No comments:

Post a Comment